North Shore Kia
Starting MSRP $22,995 1
The Seltos is designed to get noticed, no matter where you take it. Available LED headlamps light up the road and get attention along the way. Let the available 18” machine-finish alloy wheels and instantly iconic front grille compliment the overall design, and you’ve got a new favourite accessory that also just happens to be All-Wheel-Drive.
Seltos incorporates a whole new level of safety into every driving experience. Advanced safety technology like Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, Lane Follow Assist, Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist, and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist can be employed when they’re needed most, giving you comfort and peace of mind on every trip.2
Staying connected is everything. Good thing the Seltos is basically a smartphone that seats five. Our 10.25” multimedia screen makes navigation a breeze, and when paired with Apple CarPlay® or Android AutoTM, you can safely connect with your phone, hands-free, to access important apps, text, and music. Take your connectivity even further with UVO IntelligenceTM, our exclusive app that connects you to a world of support services that enhance security, comfort, and confidence, every time you get behind the wheel.3,4,5
Adds to LX FWD
Adds to LX AWD
Adds to EX
Adds to EX Premium
All vehicle and feature images are for illustrative purposes only.1. MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price only and excludes options, freight, AC Tax, Green Levy (if applicable), license, fuel fill charge, insurance, dealer PDI, PPSA (if financed or leased) (a maximum RDPRM fee of $44 and third party service fee of $4 for Quebec, if leased), administration fees, and taxes. Dealers may sell or lease for less. See your local dealer for details.
2. Please note that your vehicle may not be equipped with all features described. This also applies to safety-related systems and functions. None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving and are not a substitute for safe driving practices. Some features may have technological limitations. For additional information regarding the various features, including their limitations and restrictions, please refer to your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
3. Apple, the Apple logo, CarPlay, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
4. Google, Google Play, Google Maps, and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
5. UVO Intelligence only available on select models and trims. Specific functionality may vary between models and trims. Destination Search is only available on vehicles with a navigation head unit. Certain functions are only accessible on the smartphone app and/or customer web portal and/or in-vehicle head unit.
6. Compatible smartphone required. Data rates may apply, please check with your wireless service provider. For wireless charging, certain smartphones may require a wireless charging-compatible case.