Job LocationNorth Vancouver, BC
Employment TypeFull time
DeadlineJune 30th, 2019
North Shore Kia has an opening for a full-time Parts Advisor
Are you looking for a career in the auto industry? If you are someone looking for secure, meaningful and long-term employment with room for growth, there’s a place for you here at North Shore Kia. With Kia’s exciting, high quality, and comprehensive model line-up, paired with competitive pricing we are growing fast and we are excited for you to join our team. We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Parts Team.
This position is responsible for ordering parts for all departments while maintaining a high level of profitability.
What you should possess:
- Be a self-starter who can work effectively and efficiently on their own
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working in a dealership parts department is an asset
- Strong computer skills (Kia or ADP Experience would be an asset)
- Ability to problem solve
- Basic accounting skills
- Ability to consistently manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
Your responsibilities would include:
- Build and drive growth for the department.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Preparation of a daily order to our manufacturer.
- Receipt orders, print and prepare invoices for delivery.
- Pick, prepare and return parts on our monthly obsolescence review.
- Order tires to maintain proper inventory levels, including unloading and stacking them throughout dealership.
- Tracking warranty items.
- Preparing returns to our manufacturer.
- Assist wholesale and retail customers by telephone and in person.
- Working closely with the service and sales departments.
- Stock parts inventory and maintain and organized warehouse.
- Assist in regular routine bin counts.
- Maintain regular housekeeping.
- Lifting and carrying up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties as required by the Parts Manager.
About North Shore Kia:
North Shore Kia is proud part of the Dick Irwin Group Ltd., a family owned and operated business celebrating their 50th year in the automotive industry. North Shore Kia is the newest addition to our group of Dealerships, opening in 2011.
Our Company likes to do thing differently. As a family business, we genuinely care about our customers, our community, our employees and our environment. We go the extra mile to make people happy; our service is second to none.
We are proud to have a strong and dedicated team and our employees are as important to us as our customers. Some of the perks of joining the North Shore Kia team include:
- We like to promote from within and support professional development through mentoring, conferences, certification programs, apprentice programs, paid training, and provide reimbursements for continued education.
- Our management team ensures employees have what they to be successful.
- An opportunity to work with a great group of dedicated individuals, all invested in the success of not only our business, but you as well.
- We enjoy a work-smart culture that celebrates our wins together.
- Annual events and parties. We’re a family and we want you and your loved ones to join us in celebrating.
- Employees receive discounts on Parts and Service.
- A competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits package
Thank you for your interest. Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note, only those considered for the position will be contacted.