Automotive Service Technician
Job LocationNorth Vancouver, BC
Employment TypeFull Time
DeadlineJune 30th, 2019
North Shore Kia has an opening for an Automotive Service Technician
If you are someone looking for secure, meaningful and long-term employment with room for growth, there’s a place for you here at North Shore Kia. With Kia’s exciting, high quality, and comprehensive model line-up, paired with competitive pricing we are growing fast and we are excited for you to join our team. We are looking for fully trained Automotive Service Technician to join our Service Department.
- Perform repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards and manufacturer specs.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed while providing accurate estimates of time needed.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and maintain accurate records of all maintenance and repair work.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
We’re looking for an individual with:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Government issued automotive service technician license;
- Extremely organized and excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Valid BC driver’s license with clean abstract;
- At least 1 year of industry experience; and
- Kia experience is an asset.
About North Shore Kia:
North Shore Kia is proud part of the Dick Irwin Group Ltd., a family owned and operated business celebrating their 50th year in the automotive industry. North Shore Kia is the newest addition to our group of Dealerships, opening in 2011.
Our Company likes to do thing differently. As a family business, we genuinely care about our customers, our community, our employees and our environment. We go the extra mile to make people happy; our service is second to none.
We are proud to have a strong and dedicated team and our employees are as important to us as our customers. Some of the perks of joining the North Shore Kia team include:
- We like to promote from within and support professional development through mentoring, conferences, certification programs, apprentice programs, paid training, and provide reimbursements for continued education.
- Our management team ensures employees have what they to be successful.
- An opportunity to work with a great group of dedicated individuals, all invested in the success of not only our business, but you as well.
- We enjoy a work-smart culture that celebrates our wins together.
- Annual events and parties. We’re a family and we want you and your loved ones to join us in celebrating.
- Employees receive discounts on Parts and Service.
- A competitive and comprehensive pay and benefits package
Thank you for your interest. Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note, only those considered for the position will be contacted.