North Shore Kia’s comprehensive action plan to help combat the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus):
We are committed to the following measures to ensure the safety of all our customers and employees:
· Enacting a social distancing protocol.
· Providing alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the workplace and in common areas.
· Providing sinks with soap and hot water to wash hands.
· Introducing the ‘No Handshake’ policy until further notice.
· Equipping our facilities with disinfecting sprays and/or wipes to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as doors, telephones and keyboards.
· Communicating ‘Social Distancing’ norms to all employees.
· Self-isolation for a period of 14 days for employees who have recently travelled back to Canada.
· Implementing disinfecting protocols when an employee exhibits symptoms.
· Temporarily removing things like magazines from our waiting areas and toys from the children’s play area. Any items that have multiple touch points between individuals will be sanitized after each use.
· Managers will provide regular updates regarding job-specific safety measures to be implemented.
SALES DEPARTMENT: Mon-Fri 9Am -5:30Pm | Sat 11Am-5Pm | Sun - Closed
We will be sanitizing frequently touched surfaces on our vehicles (such as door handles, steering wheels, gear shift knob, and seat belts) prior to all trips, and including our showroom models. We will also be wearing disposable gloves while appraising vehicles for our guests. We are offering the following measures to minimize social interaction during these difficult times:
· If you would prefer not to come into the dealership, we will take the test drive to you. One of our staff will bring the vehicle that you are interested in, to your house or work. Afterward, we can complete most of the transaction either online through our build and price portal, or by phone. Once everything has been finalized, we can arrange for the paperwork to be handled.
· If you do come into the dealership, we will ensure that the vehicle you are wanting to test drive is sanitized prior to driving. Again, we will take all precautions to minimize any risk.
Being mindful of our current situation, we will be reaching out to our loyal clients about time sensitive offers and will offer this opportunity by appointment only to ensure your safety and well-being.
SERVICE DEPARTMENT: Mon-Fri 9Am -5:30Pm | Sat & Sun - Closed
We will be using disposable gloves during each vehicle interaction for our Valet and Technical staff as well as using a disinfectant on high touch areas in each vehicle we service.
If you are concerned with coming into the dealership you have some options:
· You can simply complete one of our night drop envelopes located on the eastside by the service doors, outside of our dealership, lock your vehicle, put the keys into the envelope, and put the envelope into the secured lockbox. We will contact you by phone, service your car with technicians wearing gloves at all times, sanitize all touch points and leave your car on our lot for pick up. Just call us prior to pick up.
FINANCE DEPARTMENT: Mon-Fri 9Am -5:30Pm | Sat & Sun - Closed
We also recognize that these are tough economic times for many people in the Greater Vancouver Area. Here are the following resources for you.
For customers impacted by the Coronavirus and are leasing or financing through one of our financing partners, please contact their customer care to speak to a representative.
Please ensure you have the following information readily available: Finance Institution, VIN and Contract Number
BMO 1844-837-9228 or https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/bmo-branches-coronavirus-update/
RBC 1800-769-2511 or https://www.rbc.com/covid-19/index.html
KMF 1866-250-3151 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
TDAF 1866-694-4392 https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/covid-19/