Collision Assistance Program
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A VANDALISM, GLASS OR COLLISION CLAIM
Call I.C.B.C. Dial-A-Claim @ 604-520-8222 and make an appointment with an adjuster.
Call Matt or Ryan at North Shore Kia 604.983.2378 and inform us the extent of the damage to your vehicle.
North Shore Ki can help by:
- Courtesy vehicles can be arranged
- We will inspect your vehicle before any repairs
- We will use only a high quality repair facility
- We will inspect workmanship as the repair progresses
- We will call you when your car is complete and assist you in the pick up
- After a period of time we will call to ensure your satisfaction with the work done
North Shore Kia Service Hours
Give us a Call First for Assistance
ONLY NORTH SHORE KIA PAYS YOU KIA REWARD POINTS ON YOUR DEDUCTABLE
Auto Accidents are unexpected and stressful. Even the most careful drivers may be involved. Be prepared for any emergency on the road by keeping the following items in your vehicle.
- A basic first aid kit
- A pad of paper and pen
- A disposable camera with flash
- An A-B-C type fire extinguisher
- A flashlight and extra batteries
- Booster cables
- A small tool kit
- A towel
- A pair of work gloves
- Hand wipes
- Non-perishable food
- Bottles water
- A thermal blanket
Always call the police of:
- Someone is hurt
- If you suspect that any other driver may have been drinking or under the influence of drugs
- There is significant property damage
If no one is injured:
- If it is safe, try to move your car to the side of the road, out of traffic. If your vehicle be moved, turn on your hazard lights or use cones and warning triangles.
- Write down details of the accident, including how it happened, the time, date and location, the direction of all cars and rad conditions.
- Get the contact information of the drivers of all the vehicles involved, including plate numbers, driver's license and the numbers and the names of the insurance companies.
- A sketch of the accident scene noting the position and direction of the vehicles involved is also helpful. Or you could snap some pictures with your disposable camera instead.
- Notify your insurance company about the accident immediately.
- As difficult as it may seem, it is important that you remain calm.
- Do not argue with other drivers and passengers, save your story for the police.
- Do not voluntarily assume liability or take responsibility, sign statements regarding fault, or promise to pay for damages at the accident scene